The Modern Synthesis
10 BOOKS THAT WILL CHANGE YOUR LIFE!
(so go out and buy some of them. right this second.)
1. The Alchemist, Paulo Coehlo
2. Ishmael, Daniel Quinn
3. 100 Years of Solitude (Cien Años de Soledad), Gabriel García Márquez
4. A Tree Grows in Brooklyn, J. D. Salinger
5. Night, Elie Weisel
6. The God Delusion, Richard Dawkins
7. Silent Spring, Rachel Carson
8. Varieties of Scientific Experience, Carl Sagan
9. One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest, Ken Kesey
10. The Other Side of Eden, Bill Bryson
I also recommend the Tao Te Ching (by Lao Tze), or the Upadeshans and Vyākaranas from the Buddhavacana (the Word of the Buddha).
And just think of all the time you WON'T spend watching brain-rotting, mind-numbing, inane trash-TV (also known as a CRACK BOX) and playing subliminally-manipulating, soldier-mentality games like Call of Duty and World of Warcraft.