Satire

Are you ready for this? I don't think so.

Proposition 8: The Musical


Fabulous. :D


Also, if you've never experienced these films, I highly suggest them:







Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog













The Ninth Gate












Earth Girls Are Easy (1988)










Enemy Mine (1985)










Clash of the Titans (1981)




I also went to spend some Christmas gift-card (the ultimate I've-no-idea-what-the-hell-to-get-you and I-don't-care-enough-to-actually-shop-for!-something gift...) money at B&N, which means new books! Here's what I bought:
  • Robinson Crusoe by Daniel Defoe
  • Dante's Inferno
  • Walden and Civil Disobedience by Henry David Thoreau
  • Selected Essays, Lectures, and Poems of Ralph Waldo Emerson
  • The Call of the Wild and White Fang by Jack London
  • Maya Angelou: Poems
  • The Alchemist and Warrior of the Light by Paulo Coelho
  • Tao Te Ching by Lao Tzu
Here's what I passed up:
  • The Road by Cormac McCarthy
  • Bonsai for Beginners
  • Milton's Paradise Lost
  • Bram Stoker's Dracula and Mary Shelley's Frankenstein
  • The I-Ching (or Book of Changes)
  • Gulliver's Travels by Jonathan Swift


Yup. That about does it for today.

wildcoyote

No comments:

Post a Comment