Inspirato

Today, I give you wisdom, beauty, and a double dose of humor. No, I'm not talking about Demetri Martin.

Let's start with Wisdom:



What moves me, what gives me exquisite pleasure, is to find in each of the creations of man an artist, a brother, who shows me with all his strength and with all his tenderness the face of Nature under a different guise.
- Emile Zola



_______________________________________________________________________________________

And on to Beauty:

Today's handsome man is Project Runway's Jack Mackenroth, designer, athlete, and activist.


________________________________________________________________________________________

And for the close, I present to you two bits of humor I found floating around in the cybersphere:



And this gem from a past SNL, ft. Beyonce, Justin Timberlake, Andy Samberg, and Paul (his hotness) Rudd:




Happy Sunday Fun Day!

wildcoyote

1 comment: